The member of the Bureau of the Moscow Regional Department of the Political Party “Just Russia”, the Chairman of the Council of Lefortovo local department, the member of the Territorial Election Commission “Golyanovo” with a deciding vote.
Mr. Dushenko was born on 1 October 1970 in Moscow city.
He graduated from the Moscow Law Institute with a specialization of the lawyer – jurist and from the Management Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
He started his labor activity in 17 years old when after school graduation he entered the Moscow Energetic Institute, the evening department, and started to work at the Research and Trial factory of the theatrical machinery. He always had an active life philosophy due to which after some time was elected as a Secretary of the factory Komsomol Cell.
From 1988 to 1991 – served in the army in the Far East. His military specialization is a coder.
From 1991 to 2004 Mr. Dushenko worked in the Moscow militia. He went through all steps starting from the Junior Special Agent to the Head of the Counter-terror unit of the Main Internal Affair Directorate of Moscow.
He took part in many celebrated cases among which are an arrest of Badrudi Yamadayev (one of Yamadayev brothers), Sharip Lzhabrailov (brother of the candidate to Presidents and Umar Dzhebrailov, the ex-senator), investigation of the terrorist act at Rizhskaya metro station.
He participated in carrying out of the counter-terror operation in the territory of the Chechen Republic. He has one heavy and one minor injury. He is a veteran of combat operations.
In 2007 he made a deliberate decision to enter the political party “JUST RUSSIA”
2010-2011 – the Chairman of the Council of the local department of the party in Golyanovo.
From 2011 – the Member of the Council of the Moscow regional department of the party, the Chairman of the Council of the local department in Lefortovo.
From 2012 – the Member of the Bureau of the Moscow Regional Department of the party.
Married, brings up six children.
- Medal of the Order of Merit for the Motherland, II Class
- Medal “ In honour of Moscow's 850-year anniversary”
Achievements in operational service activities were repeatedly awarded by the Government, the Head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia and the Main Internal Affair Directorate of Moscow:
- Medal “200 years of the Main Internal Affair Directorate of Moscow”
- Medal “For valour in service”
- Medal “For honorable service”, II and III Class
- In 2000 and 2002 special ranks of the Captain and the Major of Militia were instated ahead of time
- In 2003 an official gratitude was expressed by the Minister of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation.
- In 1998 and 2002 was awarded with the Certificates of Honor of the Main Internal Affair Directorate of Russian Federation.
- In 2002 the gratitude was expressed by the Mayor of Moscow city
- In 2003 was awarded with the Certificate of Honor of the Main Internal Affair Directorate of Moscow city
Awards with breastplates:
- “For distinguished military service”, I and II class
- “For excellent service in the Main Internal Affair Directorate”
- “The best officer of Criminal Militia”
- “For distinguished service in crime fighting”
- “Participant of combat operations”
- “Participant of combat operations of the Main Internal Affair Directorate”
For the time of service he got heavy and minor injuries:
- 19.06.1994 in Moscow city during execution of duties he got a gunshot wound
- 18.10.1996 in Grozny city during execution of duties he got a contusion.